#WeekendCoffeeShare: In A Perfect World...
This #WeekendCoffeeShare post is going to be completely different than the others. While we can still keep it in the form of a conversation, I want to list off just a few things I think would make a perfect world. Feel free to share, agree, disagree what you think would make a perfect world.
- Not only would bottomless mimosas exist, but bottomless espresso shots as well in every cafe.
- 24 hours a day would actually be enough to get daily tasks done.
- Everyone could do what they love (legal careers) for their income instead of working a 9 to 5 that they hate.
- There would be a day of the week designated completely for reading books/blogs.
- Newspapers would be more popular than reality TV shows.
- "Reality" TV shows excluding The Real World and Road Rules (old school MTV shows) would not exist.
- Adults would not criticize other adults for playing video games without realizing that adults create video games in the first place for all ages.
- Bookstores would be open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Criminals could live in their own little communities and away from the rest of society.
- Individuals would understand the importance of learning how to speak, read, and write multiple languages.
- Hate of all forms towards society (i.e. racism, sexism, classism, etc.,) would not exist.
- People would mind their own business instead of trying to dictate someone else's life (excluding parents of adolescent kids... you have to be in their business).
- People would understand that "earning" their keep instead of waiting (expecting) handouts from others who work hard.
- Pokémon would really exist (until then we have Pokémon GO... which is fine)!
- I could travel on the road at will and explore different parts of the country/world more than I do now. (This is actually going to become a thing pretty soon *hint hint* just so you know.)
Feel free to add to the list of what you think would make a perfect world... perfect! This may become an actual mini series for #WeekendCoffeeShare because there is an enormous amount that I thought of when thinking of this idea. Who knows, we'll see. Until then, have a great Saturday everyone and see you back tomorrow with another #WeekendCoffeeShare blog post where you have to bring your own coffee because I don't share mine (I'm joking... maybe)!